Creating Character Clay Pots

                              Creating Character Clay Pots



                   I am using a clay pot and giving it a new look with a fun character design
                                                          I grew up reading Curious George books..
                                                          Which is why love Monkeys to this day.


You can use gesso, house paint, white craft paint or whatever you have in your house


Paint the bottom of the clay pot as well


A positive message of your choice can be added to the bottom of the clay pot
or wherever you think it looks best!


Sketch out your unique character.
I chose an original  Monkey design with a medical  face mask!


Make a jar of light blue paint for 2 to 3 coats for the medical face mask




I chose red with light blue letters.
I want to thank the Medical Staff.


Red outline around the eyes. I was thinking red glasses would be nice for this monkey!


I used black gesso paint to make it look like modern art!


I decided to do a circle shape design for the ears, using  yellow, red and white paint
Any shape or colours of your choice character will do just fine..




Finished 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog